We put 6 amazing craft beers up against each other to determine which would win the title of “Best Summer Beer of 2018.” We go review each beer by color, bouquet, and taste, all in the context of summer activities such as beach outings, pool parties, and post grass cutting.
The contenders were as follows:
1. Summer Moon – Center of the Universe Brewing Company out of Virginia. Style: Imperial Wheat Ale
2. Lunch Money – Collective Arts Brewing out of Ontario, Canada. Style: American Blonde Ale
3. Into The White – D9 Brewing Company out of North Carolina. Style: Pacific Style American Wheat Ale
4. IPL – Ardent Craft Ales out of Richmond, Virginia. Style: India Pale Lager
5. Front Row – Starr Hill Brewing Company out of Crozet, Virginia. Style: Golden Ale
6. Shotgun Betty – Lonerider Brewing Company out of Raleigh, North Carolina. Style: Hefeweizen Comment below with your favorite summer beer!
This Post Has 2 Comments
No New England “Hazy” IPA’s?
Not this year.