Coffee Jelly – or Coffee Jello – is a delicious dessert that’s super easy to make. It originated in the UK and is also very popular in Japan.
Pick up some cool Sphere and Cube Ice Molds: https://amzn.to/3jYbByw
– Brew 1 Cup of strong coffee (we used a French Press)
– Mix 1 Tablespoon of Gelatin with 1/4 Cup cold water until smooth
– Mix the Coffee and Gelatin mixture with 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
– Bring to a boil on the stove
– Let cool and transfer to whatever molds you’d like
– Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours (30 minutes or so in the freezer for a short cut)
– Serve in whatever vessel you prefer and top with whipped cream!
Facebook Group – https://bit.ly/34ZYxTG
Twitter – https://twitter.com/corkjava
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/corkandjava/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/corkandjava/