Hijinx sent us some kits that allow you to make ice cream at home, with just a blender. No ice cream machine or special equipment needed. You can make whatever flavor you want by adding whatever you want to the recipe. It even can incorporate alcohol.
Check them out: https://hijinxicecream.com/
We made a Frozen Irish Coffee flavor this week:
1. HIJINX ice cream mix
2. ½ cup heavy cream
3. ¼ cup whole milk
4. ½ cup coffee/coffee concentrate (we brewed espresso)
5. 2 oz bailey’s
6. 1 oz whiskey
1. Warm the milk and heavy cream over medium heat or microwave for 30 – 60 seconds (do not boil).
2. Using a blender, combine one packet of HIJINX ice cream powder with milk, heavy cream, coffee and coffee grounds, bailey’s and whiskey. Blend for one minute or until thoroughly combined.
3. Transfer to a freezer-safe container with an airtight lid.
4. Let the mixture rest for 30 minutes on your counter.
5. Freeze for 3-6 hours.
Save yourself from having to go out to the store to get wine: CALIFORNIA WINE CLUB: Try a Discounted Club Membership
Facebook Group – https://bit.ly/34ZYxTG
Twitter – https://twitter.com/corkjava
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/corkandjava/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/corkandjava/