The Caramel Butterscotch White Russian Cocktail is a twist on the classic White Russian that we’ve already featured in a previous video. This creamy and delicious version is a great Summer Cocktail as well as a segue into fall cocktails!
Pick up some cool Sphere and Cube Ice Molds: https://amzn.to/3jYbByw
1. 1.5 oz Vodka
2. 1.5 oz Butterscotch Scnapps
3. 1.5 oz Jameson Irish Cold Brew [Or any Coffee Liqueur]
4. 3 oz Milk (Any type you’d like. The more fat, the creamier!)
5. Caramel Sauce
1. Drizzle Caramel Sauce around your cup [optional: rim the glass with caramel and add crushed butterscotch candy]
2. Use the Sphere Ice Molds linked above to keep your White Russian chilled without watering it down too fast
3. Add the Vodka, Butterscotch Scnapps, Coffee Liqueur, and milk in a shaker of ice. Shake!
4. Pour and enjoy!
Facebook Group – https://bit.ly/34ZYxTG
Twitter – https://twitter.com/corkjava
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/corkandjava/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/corkandjava/