Baking with wine time! This Red Wine Cupcake recipe is super easy, delicious, and looks amazing! We used an Apothic Pinot Noir to infuse these cupcakes with wine all the way from the cake to the wine glaze on top.
Purchase these Icing Piping Bags to make your look pretty: https://amzn.to/3CuRHmF
Save yourself from having to go out to the store to get wine: CALIFORNIA WINE CLUB: Try a Discounted Club Membership
1. 1 Package Devil’s Food Cake Mix
2. 3/4 cup red wine
3. 1/4 cup granulated sugar
4. 8oz package cream cheese, softened
5. 1/4 cup butter, softened
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla
7. 2 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Prepare and bake the cake batter as directed on the package for 24 cupcakes, substituting 1/3 wine for the oil. Cool completely.
3. Combine granulated sugar and remaining wine in a saucepan on medium heat. Cook until reduced to a thin glaze, stirring occasionally for about 15 to 18 minutes. Cool completely.
4. Beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer until blended. Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Spread onto cupcakes and drizzle with wine syrup.
Facebook Group – https://bit.ly/34ZYxTG
Twitter – https://twitter.com/corkjava
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/corkandjava/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/corkandjava/